Swap info? for Mo and NCPARS BOD

Murph72

Mo,
I saw on here you are talking about having the Reefnest swap on the 6th of May...is that correct? I saw on the website it says the 13th. I wanted to mark my calendar in advance so I don't book these important dates :)

Anyone from the NCPARS BOD: Are there any dates yet for an upcoming Spring Swap this year? Any location ideas? Once again, marking the calendar. Also, looking to see when I should start fragging.

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know. I just changed it.. we had that day planned and then we did not want it to be a week before, after or the same week as other clubs around so we changed it to May 6th. Thanks.

Members are not the only ones who are not posting, seems some of the BOD missed this thread. Huh, and I thought only members were missing inportant threads!

thanks,

Rick

It was my mistake and I fixed it. I know there are too many dates around that I get confused sometimes too. I did send BOD that date by a mistake once too and I fixed it. Sorry guys.

No zooqi, that is not what I meant. There is a question for the BOD that was not answered about NCPARS swaps.

Posted by Murph72:
Anyone from the NCPARS BOD: Are there any dates yet for an upcoming Spring Swap this year? Any location ideas? Once again, marking the calendar. Also, looking to see when I should start fragging.

No answer yet, not even a hint. It would be inportant to answer this question so all would know!

Thanks,

Rick

I'm sorry I did not know what you meant. I know Fizz or Scott will have the answer to this.

no answer because up till this last week nothing has been decided on may 6th is a reefnest event ncpars may help out, i'm sure zooqi would love all the help he can get to pull this off sponsors like 6-8 weeks notice to get a donation to a club.but what do i know about that.

It must have gotten dropped off the list fast, although in all fairness there are other threads out there discussing this issue.

But yes...I did miss this one.

By now I hope everybody reading this thread knows we are looking to sponsors Mo's swap rather than hold our own this spring.

--Fizz

Back