T-rex cafe aquarium

nathan1986

So i was in orlando this weekend and stopped in at t-rex cafe for dinner. Noticed they have multiple foxface and other multiple species fish in their tanks. Their large aquarium there mist habe been at least 10-15 fox face, lo, one spot and magnificent. All got along (probably due to tank volume) they also had at least 8 sailfins in there too. Was really neat seeing all the same species fish getting along. Spent more time watching the tank than earing my food haha

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I have gone to this place now twice, just to sit at the bar and admire all of the fish. Awesome place, probably my favorite place at Disney. This was taken about 10 days ago. Will probably go back very soon.

20160514_141734_zpsezjralzk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have gone to this place now twice, just to sit at the bar and admire all of the fish. Awesome place, probably my favorite place at Disney. This was taken about 10 days ago. Will probably go back very soon.

20160514_141734_zpsezjralzk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Its really cool to see multiples of the same species in one tank. There is a humu humu trigger in the smaller round tank that literally swims really fast and just does laps around the aquarium haha

Its really cool to see multiples of the same species in one tank. There is a humu humu trigger in the smaller round tank that literally swims really fast and just does laps around the aquarium haha

I totally forgot to respond to this thread...:(

Its funny you mention the Hum humu, that is the exact reason that I go there! I love that fish and use to have several (different tanks). Thinking about starting another tank just to get another.

Went back again yesterday. For some reason the Humu trigger would only stay in the front of the tank, he would never go to the side. So after sitting on the side for a while and not seeing him I moved to the front.

trex_zpsmclsg4gw.jpg

trex1_zpshtumejzw.jpg

I like the stripeys too. It's always nice to see healthy looking fish in those types of displays - sadly not a given.

I've never seen those tanks even remotely dirty, always spotless when I'm there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've never seen those tanks even remotely dirty, always spotless when I'm there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice. Now I definitely need to contact them. We scrub the bejeezus out of the faux coral at Rumfish and it doesn't look anywhere near as good.

Back