T5 Bulb Combo Question

Chicagoreef2016

Ok, so I have an 8 bulb going over my current build. I plan on running 6 bulbs during the day, and use the other 2 as my sunrise/sunset. I currently have a 8 bulb ATI over my cube and run 2 Blue+ for sunrise/sunset, and these for my 6 bulb: KZ fiji purple, 4 Blue+, & 1 Coral Plus. Like but don't love the setup so looking to change it up on the new tank. Thoughts on the below for the 6 bulb:
1 KZ Fiji Purple
1 GE 6500k (is Giesman just as good?)
3 ATI Blue+
1 ATI Coral+

And for my sunrise/sunset, what should I pair with a Blue+, or should I even use Blue+ at all? I am so so on the Blue only with T5s, doesn't pop like with LEDs (previously had a Hydra 26HD) so willing to try something different this time with the T5.

Thanks!

All personal preference..

My personal preference so far is
2 x actinic
2 x AB special
2 x B+

I'm currently running this and its a tad too blue for me..
3 x B+
3 x coral+

my current setup is

B+
P+
B+
GE6500
B+
B+
Giessmann AB Azure
B+

This has been my favorite combo for a while. So much that I bought enough bulbs for 3 bulb changes. lol.. It gives me a 16k ish look. Most people don't like the 6500 because it's too yellow but I enjoy the crispness of it.

Although I've only got a two bulb supplement to my LED's, I like the Coral+ and Super Blue. Whenever I go to the LFS I see their Lagoon Blue (wanted to try one but they didn't have a bulb in stock) along with a Fiji Pink. That being said, if I had a 6 or 8 blub fixture I'd really try to mix up the spectrum. Below is what I would try.

Coral+
Actinic
Fiji Pink
GE6500 <---Since you are a fan of the crispness
Super Blue
Coral+

I have a 4 bulb over a frag tank. My combo...

B+
C+
B+
P+

I like it for growth since it’s a frag tank; but missing an actinic bulb I loose that “extra pop”.

Back