T5-HO Bulbs

NYC/NJREEFS

How often do you need to replace 54W T-5 HO bulbs? I use actinics for 6hr a day, and the 10K 4.5Hr. a day? And second question is this enough light time for acans and a few pieces of SPS, LPS.

Bulbs

Bulbs

Thanks for the response. I probably dont run them enough hours, Im going to start keeping them on longer. How many bulbs in your fixture? I run an 8 bulb Current Pro w/ original bulbs for now.

T5-ho

T5-ho

Thanks Im placing my order, going to give the UVL bulbs a shot. Since I have the 8 bulb fixture Im gona experiment ad play with different bulb till I find the perfect look. Would I be ok w/ only 3 of the bulbs being full power? With 2 pure actinic and 3 actinic 460?

T5-Ho Bulbs

T5-Ho Bulbs

Ok, figure I post an update. I purchase (2) Ati Aquablue Special, (2) Ati Blue Plus, (4) Icecap Pure Actinics. I run an eight bulb Nova Extreme fixture 54w x 8= 432 total watts. I will post an update once I get to see how everything look after they've fired and been running for a couple of hours. Im going to increase the time they will be on for, 9hrs for actinics and one hour pre full lighting and one hour post.

Last edited:
Back