Tank breakdown sale

bondolo

I cleaned and packed up most of my tank items when I took it down in January 2020 but delayed selling due to COVID. Since this is dragging on forever I need to finally get around to selling the gear. If the prices of anything seem whacky, make me a fair offer.

92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $250 (Heavy and on second floor)
Reef Octopus Diablo 185i skimmer with recent Vectra 4S DC pump - $150
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $45
Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $50
Ehiem return pump 900GPH - $40
Ehiem return pump 500GPH - $30
2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $20 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $50 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
Aquaclear 110 HOB filter - $10 - good for skimmerless, quarantine or crash cleanup.
BRS Dual reactor with TDS meter, DI fresh media and extra media - $20
BRS dual media reactor and extra media canisters - $10 and comes with whatever GFO I still have.
BRS lignite carbon ~10lbs - $30
250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $30 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - $0 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $25 or $75 with pH controller
Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller - $60 with good pH probe, an extra pH probe and calibration solution packets
~40lb dead rock in a Brute container with lid - $15 with container
3 X 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $100 for all 3 and the extras
4x 24" T5 HO Aquatic Life fixture with built-in digital clock timer - $85
2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $30
25 gallon round roto-mold water ATO tank - $60

I can provide pictures if requested.

Bump with some price drops:

92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200 (Heavy and on second floor)
Refractometer ATC - $10
2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $20 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $50 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
2 element RapdLED "moonlight" Blue LED - $10
Aquaclear 110 HOB filter - $10 - good for skimmerless, quarantine or crash cleanup.
BRS dual media reactor and extra media canisters - $10 and comes with whatever GFO I still have.
250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $30 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - $0 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $25
~40lb dead rock in a 33G Brute bucket with lid - $15 with container
3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $100 for all 3 and the extras
2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $30

Sorry if I did not respond to earlier DMs quickly, I think I have fixed notifications now.

mine if you ship .. im in san jose

Bump with some price drops:

92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200 (Heavy and on second floor)
Refractometer ATC - $10
2 element RapdLED "moonlight" Blue LED - $10
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $25
~40lb dead rock in a 33G Brute bucket with lid - $15 with container
3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $100 for all 3 and the extras

Sorry if I did not respond to earlier DMs quickly, I think I have fixed notifications now.

mine if you ship .. im in san jose

Shipping would probably be expensive but I can find out how much it would be. Would you want the fixture and old lamps as well?

Back