Tank Breakdown

Grasshopper23

All prices OBO. More motivated as we get closer to the weekend. Text me 415 two6four ninetyseven87. Thanks ~Doug

I will text pictures. I wish there was a drag and drop for RC. Posting pictures is a PITA.

75G Acrylic tank & Stand
$200 (Must take both)
Kritter Tank, 48x20x18 - External overflow with two ¾" drains. Nice full cover lids. Will include plumbing. Very scratched. Youtube vids show it can be good as new with the right buffing skills. I made the mistake of scraping with a metal scraper "“ It was sooo much easier, however not a good idea. It's a really sweet tank with the external overflow and it you can buff it out it is a great deal.

Stand and canopy are solid and in good condition. Stained solid black. It is the standard TruVu design. Inside of canopy painted white. Bottom of Stand is covered in laminate and silicone to avoid water damage for spills in the sump.

Return Pump "“ AquaMaxx VSG 6000 "“ Awesome quiet, adjustable DC pump. About 6 months old.
$100 ($215 new)

T-5's, 3 pairs, 48" retro kit with reflectors
$40/set ($100+ new)

Skimmer "“ SWC Cone 160
$125 ($3-400 new)

29G Sump with 3 sections
$50

Tank, Stand, lights = $300 + return pump = $375 + Skimmer & Sump = $500 (full set up) + I'll even include the Sea Swirl or the Box of Rocks.

¾" Sea-Swirl
$100 ($215 new)

Box of rocks "“ 30 gallon acrylic tank with lots of live rock. This was left over from my 65 gallon. Kept flow, heater and sand to keep it going. Will throw in the rest of my live rock from the 75 gallon along with that sand.
$100

Marine Color 3 pump doser. I have used it for years with good results.
$40

Big mats of GSP. $50 for either of the two big mats. Probably ~18x18". Would be a cool project to cover some sculpture with the GSP to make the equivalent of hedge topiaries.

36x18" canopy with T5 retro kits (4 bulbs). Designed for my old 65G. Clear (no knots) cedar and a pulley system. Will include the pulleys and rope. Moves really easy.
$80

Wet Dry Filter "“ Truvu, 24x14x14", with the bio-balls
$100 (Similar size new $300)

Heaters, pumps, test kits, power strips, Kalk, MG, Alk, BRS reactor, flipper scraper (the glass one that scratched up my tank) "¦ too much stuff to list.

FYI your PM is full.
Hi I'm interested in the 48" T5's. Can you text me a pic? 415-806-636one.
Thanks
Dennis

T-5’s, 3 pairs, 48” retro kit with reflectors
$40/set ($100+ new)

PM Mailbox Full

PM Mailbox Full

Yes, my mailbox is full, very full. Text me 415 two6four ninetyseven87.

I had a premium account and I don't want to pay for it again just to take a break from the hobby. I plan to re-up when I get back in. I don't want to loose the history of all the contacts I have made over the past many years.

Post a reply here if for some reason you can't text.

Thanks ~Doug

Back