Tank is parted and plenty of stuff for sale =(

loqix

Hey guys,

I haven't been on the forum in a while but I've def. stayed in the hobby. Sad to say I'm leaving Florida and moving to Colorado, and of course it will be impossible for me to take my tank cross country. Attached you will see a picture of how my tank looked when I was up and running. I have sold all my livestock to my friends and family. All I have left is pretty much everything else. I will continue to post pictures of all the stuff I have for sale, and believe me I have ALOT of stuff that I'm sure everyone wants. I'll post more pictures in the up coming days.

MYTANK2.jpg
MYTANK3.jpg

I'm selling my 55g tank along w/ an oak stand. I bought the tank about two yrs ago, b/c the one I had began to leak. The tank has black silicone and I painted the back with a black latex paint that can easily be removed if you wish I'm asking $300
50G%20TANKampSTAND.jpg

I have tons of live rock for sale, but I need to get a scale so I can be able to weigh it out and sell it. If anyone can let me borrow a scale I can def. give you some stuff in return. I have lots of nice shelving pieces, from Tonga that's porous and nice Hatian pieces. I'd like to get about $3/LB.

I also have some nice dry rock that is ready for curing, beautiful pieces as well for $2/LB (I will take pictures in the next few days)

I have two Jebao WP-40 wave makers. Brand NEW! I bought them thinking I was going to get a 90g tank and never got around to buying it $50 each
JEBAO%20WP40.jpg

The LEDs you see in the picture are also for sale, they are the Chinese one, come with digital internal timers, they have so wear and a little rust, but they work $50 each, (Ill upload a picture of them in the next few days)

also for sale is 4 stage RO/DI from BRS, comes with all hoses, no media or anything just the filter $80
BRS%204stg.jpg

Media Reactor, can use for carbon* or GFO or both (no pump) $25
MEDIA%20REACTOR%2025.jpg

I have a 70w MH CURRENT light that I was using as a sump light for the frag tank $35

48” T5 CORALIFE light works fine comes with moon lights, only used for frag tank $70

also for sale is a 40g tank w/ a oak wood stand that I was using as a frag tank comes with overflow $130

I have a 20g sump that I made for the 40g frag tank $50

I have an Aquamaxx HOB-1 skimmer, works perfectly fine. I love this skimmer, I'm debating to sell it or not $200

A box full of fragging supplies, clippers, disks, glue… $75

I have a Hanna calcium checker $30 you're going to need reagents $30

TEST%20KITS.jpg

Full testing kits $30

Refractometer $10

Shut off valve ¾” brand new $8

ViaAqua 3600 return pump pushes 1057 GPH (STRONG/POWERFUL PUMP!!) $35
RTN%20PUMP.jpg

Rio 1100 pump $25
PUMP.jpg

I have a hang on Tetra filter, pretty good filter that’s why ive kept it $15
HOB%20FILTER.jpg

Chemicals all still pretty full $70

Thermometers $8 ea.

I have two MAGFLOATs $10 each

I really need to sell all these things in the next two weeks since I'm moving in Mid June. Please let me know if I over priced anything and we can workout a deal. I'm sad to have to sell all my things =(

305-469-8584 TEXT me, Please don't call me. I have tons of calls from moving companies and it's getting annoying, so it's a lot easier to text.

Last edited:
48" T5 CORALIFE light works fine comes with moon lights, only used for frag tank $7
CL%20T5%204.jpg

CL%20T5%203.jpg

CL%20T5%202.jpg

CL%20T5%201.jpg

I have a 70w MH CURRENT light that I was using as a sump light for the frag tank $35
50W%20CL%20MH.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

RTN%20HOSE.jpg

4LR.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Im interested in some rock and the RO DI system. Are these items still available? I an local and can pick up.

Back