Tank Move Saturday 1pm sign up here

stlouisguy

Registered Member
Trying to get a count of people. We have the trailer set up, the moving dolly, the pads, the shrink wrap, so all we need is the manpower.

We will move the tank out onto the trailer, then the stand. If we have room the sump will go there also. Piping and misc stuff will be moved last.

After we are all loaded we will move Georges Tank into his basement. Since we are already there just makes sense.

At my home we will move the stand and sump in first, then the tank and set it on the stand.

Again, no walkout basement at origin, big walkout basement at destination.

If you are going to come I will PM you the address, as I dont want to post addresses online. Distance between origin and destination is about 5 miles

Thanks again for all who can make it

Clark

We're going to shoot for 1:00 PM. Hopefully, I won't get delayed at work any longer than that.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8089748#post8089748 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by levon15
idea of what time

Check the thread title:D

Clark, George, it pains me to say I won't be there but I won't be able to make it. :-(

Are we moving that stuff in grisses gallery. If so good I will come if someone explains that manifold system to me.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8090099#post8090099 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by levon15
Are we moving that stuff in grisses gallery. If so good I will come if someone explains that manifold system to me.

Sure, its helps those fishy and coraly things grow better.

Back