Tank of the Month - February 2007

Very nice use of space and an inspirational tank to say the least! Nice job.

Beautiful tank. Love the Montipora. And I love the "less is more" approach - I agree completely. Congradulations on TOTM.

A very well deserved honor... I think the word "Stunning..." sums it up from me.

What duration are you running your lights?

I have a simular setup, but have not been gettng the growth that you mentioned regarding your pruning...

Just wanted to echo everyone else's comments (first thing I thought as well)... it's great to see that you don't need to spend a fortune to have a awesome tank. Also by normal reefers' standards, this tank would be considered overcrowded, but it's doing marvelous.

Great tank and well deserved TOTM. As has already been written, I love what you have done equipment wise. So often I see people trying to compensate for lack of ability with over-priced equipment.

Your monti caps are extreme!! Love that so much and I am hoping to emulate in my own system.

Time for a larger tank?? You have the room! :lol:

Wonderful looking tank. I have the same set up in a 156 gallon oceanic. 5 ft tank.
I was wondering what the blue acropora's are called and where I could find some of them. I love the colors and growth. I think you have two different ones to the left side of the tank.

Wonderful tank and congrats on TOTM. Am very impressed with the aquascape especially the monti cap. How did you achieve the tiered effect? Mine always grow so large I have to break them up and start over.

Back