Tank pictures

fishaholic911

It has been awile, so I thought I would show the goodies.

reeftankpic022-1.jpg

reeftankpic011.jpg

Charles_Manson_expressions.gif

sometimes happens when the batteries get replaced in a camera, he probably just didn't reset the date/time on the internal clock for the stamp.

Yeah, if the batteries are out of the camera or dead for more than like 10-15 minutes the memory for settings on the camera gets wiped.

sometimes happens when the batteries get replaced in a camera, he probably just didn't reset the date/time on the internal clock for the stamp.

That is what happened and I did not notice untill all pictures where taken and uploaded on photobucket. :rolleye1:

oh yeah, duh.......I forgot to comment on the tank LOL

I like it, very clean, not overcrowded, yet enough to display a good variety. Looks really good. That's the 125 in your sig? If so, I'm guessing that tang is kind of young.

oh yeah, duh.......I forgot to comment on the tank LOL

I like it, very clean, not overcrowded, yet enough to display a good variety. Looks really good. That's the 125 in your sig? If so, I'm guessing that tang is kind of young.

It is the 125 and thanks for the nice comments.

Yes the DELTEC is nice, it has it's issues. Only because it is way oversized for my tank. But I have future plan when more funding becomes available!

Ed

Back