Tank Tour revival

So question is where is everyone meeting to start the tour? I'd like to come on out and meet some of you guys and see everyone's piece of the ocean.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6906108#post6906108 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MadTownMax
If there's interest, y'all can stop by and see my tank; I know most have you have already seen it though :rolleyes: :D

i want to see your new setup:D

I haven't seen MTM's tank!

I want to see every tank possible. Clean, dirty, I don't care!

Mine is not amazing. If anything... mine is "cute". : /

Wow! that would be great Jim,

you are right in the neighborhood of the other tour du tankes. the Elkton/DE/MD border. sounds like a perfect time. Tbor should be back soon and ready to schedule. i think she has three scheduled right now in a small circle nearby. i'm sure the new members would enjoy seeing your systems. if we are quick and dont linger too much , A 4 tank night should be doable in one night.
great idea!!

Have Tanks, Will travel !!!

I would be willing to host. I just redid my tank and it's looking good. I posted a earlier thread. I am looking to go mostly sps and I have to get rid of a large toadstool. So if anyone is interested please call 292-2496. I live in Newark.

I will bail as I have done no maintenace and the time at my place is better spent in transit to GEBC's.

Tom

What is this 'maintenance' I keep hearing about? ~_~

I hope there won't be questions about my tank parameters on the tour. Maybe I should place water samples out for carry home testing purposes. :p

My Prizm is making me very angry, my MHs like their new housing and the fish are arguing with me over rock placement. This is not a democracy!

Hey all, sorry I've been missing.... I was away on travel for a while with limited internet access. Anywho, it looks like we have 5 volunteers now (me, bloopbloop, gebc, mtm, alemab3), so we'd better split this up into 2 trips. I was planning to host a June bbq meeting at my place, so I think I'll pull out of this round since you can all see my tank then. :beer:
Maybe we could start at GEBC's since it's the farthest from the others (and then you could actually get people to leave, Jim ;) ). Then we could hit up bloopbloop and alemab3 with the new setup, and save mtm for later. (Nothing personal, Nick :D ).
Does this work for people? Host volunteers - look for a PM from me.
Thanks everybody!

Back