Tank Tour revival

this tour "IS" the March meeting. i believe the next meeting will be at one of the libraries in april. TBOR will post it later when its set . till then, see you on the TOUR DU TANK!!

No Bloop, Not yet. ive been thinking about it since i have gertrude'd and heclipse'd the minimum post limit way back. but alas I am graphicaly impaired.

last one to GEBC's place on monday night is a rotten Cephalopod!!
Snortle!!

Directions and other logistical info about Monday's tour (AKA the March mtg - thanks Ken :) ) will be going out via email tonight or Friday to those on the DRC mailing list. If you're not on the list and want to be added, PM me. (You're on the list if you received Jan & Feb meeting emails). See y'all soon!
-Mary

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6966144#post6966144 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kaptken
No Bloop, Not yet. ive been thinking about it since i have gertrude'd and heclipse'd the minimum post limit way back. but alas I am graphicaly impaired.

last one to GEBC's place on monday night is a rotten Cephalopod!!
Snortle!!

I dunno what a cephalopod is, but it sounds like you need to watch your mouth! :lol:

That funny branchy thing you gave me is not doing well lately. I think he got too much algae on him. He still has polyps, but also now has some worm thing with a purple shell on his boo boo. I dunno.

I don't have much in the way of corals, nor do I know how to frag well yet. People who may want to frag from my tank, please to be bringing a set of those fancy dig in the dirt tools!

I do, however, have some new purple gorgonia things with white flowers. $$

It"s a squid, Bloop. Sponge Bob's friend. i'll look around and see if i can make a frag for you that algea dont stick to. there must be something ...

Does anybody need a ride for the tank tour Monday Night? Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m in the Bear areaââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦Let me know...Barry..........:fish1:

i dont need a ride barry but i wouldnt mind contributing a few bucks for gas and carpool. this way everyones not parking on top of one another at our "tour stops"

shawn:bum:

i have an obligation tonight that i had thought i had gotten out of but just now find out that is not the case. i really wanted to check out some of the tanks....i guess i will have to catch the next....will def. be at next meeting.

thanks for the offer barry....i really wish i could make it.

shawn:bum:

SeadooGTI is going to be stuck in a class tonight and he was there. Have fun folks, and I'll see you at the next one.

Sorry you guys canââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t make it tonight see you at next meeting...

Thanks a lot, Jim, Joie and Mike for letting us check out your wonderful tanks! Great tour guys. Sorry to all those who couldn't make it, but I'm sure we'll be doing this some more.
-Mary :)

Back