Tanks, equipment, corals for sale

DamnPepShrimp

Moved On
Well I am most likely living at the beach this summer so I need to make some money to pay for the house. So here are some things I could clear out of my never ending collection of fish supplies.

Acrylic 360g Tank, 8'x2'x3' with wooden stand. This is an iffy item for sale, I'd love to keep it but don't see me ever setting it up. PM if serious and want more details. $600

Custom 55g sump, its a long hexagon shape, has two bulkheads on the left side, for skimmer/return pump. $75

Drilled 15g tank, has two holes in the back corners, blue background $25

Iwaki RLT 100 pump, barely used, with cord, $200

UV sterilizer, 8w LifeGard Model QL-8, needs new bulb $25

Emperor Aquactics skimmer $50

Still have some corals for sale, a few frags of pink colt and large green frilly mushrooms, also large green carpet anemone. Let me know if any interest.

All prices are OBO and I am open to trades, but cash is best, have to afford the expensive beach prices/bars. Thanks.

360g
photo-1.jpg

55g custom sump
photo-49.jpg

photo-47.jpg

Drilled 15g
photo-46.jpg

Iwaki Pump
photo-11.jpg

UV Sterilizer
photo-48.jpg

Emperor Aquactics Skimmer
photo-17.jpg

Pink Colt Coral mother colony
photo-39.jpg

Large Green Frilly Mushrooms
photo-34.jpg

Large green carpet anemone
photo-31.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like some large green frilly mushrooms, but it will be a couple weeks until I have my qt tank set up. Keep in touch and I will pay in cash if you still have them.

BTW which beach?

Jonathon

Jon, I can hold some for you no problem, let me know how many you want. I know you had a lot of corals for trade? If not cash works, I am not looking for much from them, I just have them throughout my tank and need to make room. I am hopefully going to be living at Dewey beach, we need 3 more people to make the house work, but might be able to get by with just one. Interested???

Lol, nah, but thanks for the invite I will be up here saving money for my business. I just had my month at the beach. Unfortunately I am still dealing with problems with my tanks and I won't have anything available for trade for another couple of months at least.

Jonathon

Ha, no probs Jon. How was your semester (vacation more like it!) abroad? No problem on the trading, I save you a green mushroom or two.

boaconrp, PMed you back.

I have never shipped anything live before and would be afraid it would die. I don't have any reputable LFS around here that could probably help me do it either. I don't want much for it, really just want it out of the tank before I add fish.

I am interested in the skimmer, some soft coral, and the mushrooms,,, would love the green carpet also but tank isnt established enough to risk putting it in there. can you hold it until the meeting? i will pick it up from you there. will pay cash. how much are the corals and the mushrooms? Also, I have a beach house in Fenwick Island, 5 lots off the beach.

Unfortunately I work the day of the meeting so I will not be able to attend. When will your tank be ready for the carpet? I dont see it going anywhere. I am not adding fish until after I come back from the beach. I am really not picky on the price of the corals, so I'm sure we could work something out.

I've had a lot of interest as far as the corals go, but no one has taken any yet. Maybe first come first served basis would be better? As far as the corals go, the colts aren't attached to anything and most shrooms will come on rock, depending on which one you want. I'll try to get individual pics soon.

My tank has been up and running for 4 weeks now and the tank has cycled. I was under the impression that you couldnt put a green carpet in until the tank is about 6 mos old. You can email me and let me have your ph# or address and I can come by and get the corals &/or the mushrooms. I am getting a t5 light within the next week.

emonemo420, your PM box was full. Here's what I tried sending you:

It might not be for a couple weeks for me to get down there, I can sign my lease and fax it. But I need to go down and look for a job, maybe next weekend, I will let you know. We'll keep in touch, regardless, you won't need a skimmer on a new tank right away anyway.

finfan10, I am sending you a PM now, thanks.

YOu should get an e-mail when you get a PM. To receive it you can click on a link in the e-mail.
Also check in link at the top "My RC". Once that page is loaded there should be a link to "Private Messages".

Hey, im back from doing my work all week in NJ so maybe next week we can meet... im still interested in that colt coral.

OK, let me know, I have some colt left. They keep moving around the tank. I have one really nice one, but I think it is attaching to a big rock. I'd rather not sell the rock, but I can alway make another frag at any time.

Ok, just an update. Three of my colt corals have attached to big rocks and I won't be able to get them out. However I have one that I put in a breeder net (my little frag tank now) and if anyone wants more, I can easily frag some from the big mother colonies. If you want a piece, you have to let me know, I don't want to be cutting up the nice big colt for no reason! I can frag it for you when you come over and see it in person, that way you can see how big of a piece or do it before, but getting it attached to anything is a major pain! Let me know if anyone is still interested in some colt coral frags, I know some people I promised.

Back