tanks/rock fs

Esteban

55 gal not drilled with metal stand and lights $70.00 obo
55 gal not drilled with wood stand and lights $70.00 obo
65 gal cube no stand no lights center brace is broken $25.00 obo
40 lbs of rock..... it was live rock but is not anymore $25.00 obo
I would consider trading for certian items..... I am in need of a UV sterilizer, some soft easy to manage corals, and cleaning crew.
If interested I will send pics.

Esteban,

what condition are the tanks/stand in? i'm guessing they are glass? any scratches? pictures of the stands?

tank

tank

You want the metal stand or the wood stand? Both 55 gal are glass and in good condition with minimal scratches. i am also considering trades for a UV sterilizer, ro/di or ro unit, and soft corals like xenias ect. Send an email to sholmes2005@earthlink.net. I can not post the pics on the web page they seem to be too big.

Steve

Re: tank

Re: tank

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10272195#post10272195 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Esteban
You want the metal stand or the wood stand? Both 55 gal are glass and in good condition with minimal scratches. i am also considering trades for a UV sterilizer, ro/di or ro unit, and soft corals like xenias ect. Send an email to sholmes2005@earthlink.net. I can not post the pics on the web page they seem to be too big.

Steve

xenia huh? You have nothing I need, but boy do I have xenia. I am sure we can work out a deal and get you all the xenia you want.

Awsome, what kind of deal on xenia? Lisa I am trying to upload or email the pics but the pic file size is too big. I will try to fix asap and get them to you.

This is Keinreis at Lisafl's house. Just so happens I owe Lisa for some corals I got form her, and we could work out some sort of a deal as she wants one of the 55's. I would be willing to do some trades for the large rock I have. I will upload picts for you tomorrow. Basically you trade me for the xenia, and I give her the tank and we are all happy.

Awsome, I am still trying to get the pics to mail. Either of you have any idea how to make a picture smaller in size? Where in Fort Myers do you live? Would you want to meet halfway? A good halfway point may be the road by the Charlotte County landfill just off US41 if you do. I will attempt to get some pics sent after I get home from work today.

Yes you are talking about zemmel rd? I will upload a pict tomorrow, and if this all works that would be great. I do know how to resize picts, but typing instructions are a PIA, so I will pm you my e-mail, and you can just send full size ones, and I will get them to lisafl. and if he is interested and we come to an agreement then we will get this done asap.

Here is the pictures. full tank shot to show size. there has to be 40 or so heads on this thing.

IMG_1408Medium.jpg

IMG_1405Medium.jpg

Lisa I found out from Embarq that my modem was too old and it is causing issues with sending files. I will try to send the files, but it may not be until I get the new modem that I am able to send them. New modem should be here as early as Friday. i will keep you posted. BTW on that coral..... WOW!

Man ... From the sounds of it, I sure hope the good guys over @ Embarq will include a bottle of snake oil & headlight fluid with the new modem!

Back