Thailand dive photos of anemones

Skunk does not sell well, Ocellaris does. I hope collecting was not the reason why there are no Ocellaris in your pictures.
Does Thailand export a lot of corals and fishes?

That's a good question. I did not ask the dive outfit about that. I believe Thailand does export fish and corals, but I don't know the extend and from what region. It seems like where ever I go there's only ever one species of clownfish in an area. I've yet to see two species on a single dive, it's usually one species per dive location.

cf134e6728223b0e4bcca38375e44990.jpg

Interesting to see many of those mags don't seem to be getting the amount of flow that we systematically think we need in an aquarium...
Thanks for sharing[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last shots of anemones in Bali before heading home. Got to see a whole assortment of common anemones this week, it's been a real blessing and joy!

Haddoni anemone, can anyone find the sexy shrimp? [emoji39]
ed73a55e14fa6af73b62337f55a8bbe3.jpg

Green LTA
3d1894cd4cdedbd9a25d00d600e091e9.jpg

I was unaware there were orange tipped magnificas out there! Super cool, I bet this thing would look awesome under pure actinic lighting!
52d42f2906920af4e5aef7e6ee80a026.jpg

356ca3085019c825a7a04fd4d54f84bb.jpg

Another mag in Bali
34387b7871f0ff9d4dd28b76c8ba5455.jpg

I really appreciate the pics. Hard to believe some many blue tip anemones get cherry picked, but yet you never see anybody's tank with pictures of them.

Another crazy thing is how immensely large these anemones become! I measured some Gigs and mags as being twice the width of my torso. So either I'm a real little guy, or these anemones are much larger than the ones in our tanks [emoji12]

That's a good question. I did not ask the dive outfit about that. I believe Thailand does export fish and corals, but I don't know the extend and from what region. It seems like where ever I go there's only ever one species of clownfish in an area. I've yet to see two species on a single dive, it's usually one species per dive location.

No legal export of wild collected fish or coral from Thailand, period.

Back