thanks for your feedback

tfp

anthony,
don't know if you remember me or not on your whirlwind CA/AZ tour last weekend but you and pam visited our crazy household shortly before the mars mtg. i'm the guy with the 3 skimmers :D

anyways, thanks for reviewing my setup. i'm gonna find room for a remote dsb bucket of sand soon. i think my royal grammas are setting up house as i've seen one of them carry debris into the caves :)

i'm giving my fighting conches to rich this weekend where they should enjoy his sandbed. it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks again.

tim

cheers, Tim :)

I remember you very well my friend. In fact, I was showing off pictures of your tank to a mutual friend of ours, Tippytoex, as I travelled onward (Sunday).

Great to hear of your changes... especially of the grammas. As I recall, there were spawning reports on these fishes back in the early 1990's or somewhere thereabouts. Perhaps the Breeders Registry or an old Seascope article. Hmmm... and then there are the field observations: they definitely love caves and conch shells to lay their eggs in (substrate spawners). Do let us know of any progress here and please be sure to take pics if so!

I look forward to seeing you again :)

Anthony

Back