Thanks to MTRC!

Great swap! I really appreciate the effort and organization put into it by MTRC.
Only one complaint really -- standing in line with my frags in the cold for a good 10 minutes waiting to get in. I was afraid I'd end up with frag-sicles. :D But they all made it.
One thing I really liked this year was doing the door prizes periodically throughout the day, instead of all at once at the end.
Hope everyone's new frags are settled in and coloring up!
Mariner

Thanks for all of the complements! I'm still exhausted 1 day later. I picked up several really nice frags. I also really enjoyed reading out the raffle stuff. Especially when Mel won :D

Mikey, Matt put her in his 600g lagoon up at Sustainable Aquatics. He feeds her like mad and she's as happy as I could ever hope for!

Thanks for all the well-wishing guys! I'm still shocked I actually won it!

I am so excited and totally going to put together the stand today.

Another thing I liked about the raffle was you got to try and win something you really wanted or could use. It wasn't like that last year right? You either put your tickets in a dry goods box or live stock box right?

Steve

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11644795#post11644795 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SRT80
Another thing I liked about the raffle was you got to try and win something you really wanted or could use. It wasn't like that last year right? You either put your tickets in a dry goods box or live stock box right?

Steve

Yep. We basically borrowed that idea from the Chattanooga club. Even got the same boxes they use. I really liked the idea of being able to put tickets in for the things you want.

Back