The Big Day at F.A.O.I.S. DEC 12TH

Mrs Postal

The toy boxes are out and toys are being accepted for the annual toy drive at F.A.O.I.S. for All Children's Hospital in St. Pete. There are many great raffle items available so bring in some toys and get those raffle tickets! The members of the TBRC have always shown great support over the last 10 years for this community event so let's fill those boxes!

The Big Day will have the Big Red Bus from OneBlood and also the garage sale so clean out those garages and fish rooms and sell some of that stuff that you have hanging around! Please call John to reserve a spot for the sale.

The raffle drawings will take place at 6pm and you need not be present to win.

This is a great event, I got some killer deals last year and it helps a good cause at the same time. Win win.

Cant wait for the garage sale. Good way to get rid of stuff you are not using and also get some killer deals!!!

Going shopping this weekend for toys for the toy drive!

I'm assuming the store will still be open during it? I've been trying to make it there for a while now. This seems like a great day to do it.

Who is setting up a table and selling? I am looking for a bunch of little odds and ends: maxi jets, nets, maybe a second tank

It cost nothing to have a spot.... So no reason not to come out..

Do they just have fellow reefers with used equipment fs?

yes it is fellow reefers who have equipment they would like to sell, This is done by the individual and not by the store there will be an area outside where everybody sets up, it is kinda like a swap meet

also the store is open so you have full access to everything in the store during the entire event.

Nice, I have drove by that store many times but have never went in. I will totally stop in now that I see how cool the owner must be. Really neat event to help stimulate the reef community.

FAOIS just made a post saying if they do not have more people sign up today the garage sale is not going to happen.

Call the shop ASAP if you are wanting to set up a table

AFAIK, it's just the garage sale.
I would assume it's due not enough sellers signing up in time.

The Toy Drive and raffle are still on but because there wasn't enough participation for the Garage sale, it's cancelled as well as the blood drive. I got clarification yesterday. The raffle will still be held at 6pm so please bring out those toys!

Back