The Frag Swap

A star is born! A big welcome to all current and future members of our new forum and organization: STRS. A huge thank to NRogers who designed the website www.tierreef.com that was crucial for launching this forum/club. The Binghamton Zoo project also served a large impetus to expedite the creation of this forum. This will provide us a venue within which we can keep in close communication regarding the zoo project. I also want to emphasize that by joining this club, you do not have to leave URS. In fact I urge folks to continue their participation in whatever other forums they frequented. But now, we have a forum to serve the needs that are specific to our unique geogrpahical interests. I am also hoping that this new forum helps to draw out So. Tier reefers/aquarists that for various reasons may have not participated in URS. So feel free to stop by, say hello, and thats it...you are a member. Aquarists of all levels of experience and expertise are welcome. And i hope to see a lot of you at the frag swap this weekend. We'll have lots to discuss. This forum will be what we put into it. Lets make it something great!

Congratulations...

I wont make the frag swap this weekend, but I did get a chance to check out the web page, and here - and it all looks great so far.

Wow, you guys have been busy! Our very own forum and website! Awesome. Good work!. I'll definately be at the swap.. at least for the first hour or two.

I am going to try to be there. I dont have much to trade, only green rectangular paper thin frags.

well your one up on me mike...i have nothing to trade but im goin to be there...prolly all day lol...

LOL Only if you do Jerry! Also I am offerng a buy one frag get a second frag of equal value for free sale for this meet Frags are listed on fragswapper.

Back