The Hippies Were Right!

HippieSmell

Occupy Reef Central
This isn't completely reef related, but it's environmental, and a little tongue in cheek on my part. Still, I always knew we were right! :p link

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading that garbage.

This thread doesn't belong in the lounge, it should be deleted!

ugh, utter crap, "to help offset all the savage damage they've done to the soul of the planet all these years, these commercial cretins should instead buy some karma credits from the former hippies themselves."

oh wow a hippie wanting some free money, theres a shocker.

not that that is even the dumbest part of the article, but it lets you know the author is complete crap.

hippies are like that old guy at the grocery store that you just humor when he tries to strike up a conversation you're not the least bit interested in.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10049727#post10049727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by useskaforevil
ugh, utter crap, "to help offset all the savage damage they've done to the soul of the planet all these years, these commercial cretins should instead buy some karma credits from the former hippies themselves."
Well, you have to remember the article is bordering on satire, but the overall message is correct. I guess I'm the only one here who likes it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10050485#post10050485 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by HippieSmell
Well, you have to remember the article is bordering on satire, but the overall message is correct. I guess I'm the only one here who likes it.

I liked it dude.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10235153#post10235153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loosecannon
Aviding chemicals, they started calling them hippies for shoting DOPE in thar leggs! HELLO
Aviding? Shoting? In thar leggs? Arrrggg....matey, tis a fine day for getting spell check. ;) I will agree though, some hippies had their faults.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10049727#post10049727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by useskaforevil
"to help offset all the savage damage they've done to the soul of the planet all these years, these commercial cretins should instead buy some karma credits from the former hippies themselves."
oh wow a hippie wanting some free money, theres a shocker.

where is a hippie asking for money? karma is good deeds not cash....the writter is trying to say that the huge commercial companys should look at the hippie for example and do some good deeds to help the earth out...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10267914#post10267914 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by addicted_2_reef
I hate hippies
But they looooove you. Don't you feel bad now?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10268084#post10268084 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sherm71tank
May the dope smoking acid freaks save us all! (When there is enough money in it that is)
Lol, all of those money grubbing hippies. Where are they again?

Back