The Official ESL Thread - Directive for Continuous Improvement

Ok so for everyone's info here.... After setting up my reeflink using the Microsoft laptop.. My I phone app started working... It seems the app only allows you to get to that blue screen without the reeflink actually connected to the Internet but once the reef link is connected the app started working on both mine and my wife's phone.. For the record it worked on the I pad the whole time even before I purchased the reef link, I couldn't connect to the equip to change anything but I could log on to ecosmart live and view my profile...
Thanks again for all your help guys

ESL Release

ESL Release

We have just released an update to EcoSmart Live that has a mix of defect fixes and new features.

Notable features include:
  • Added the ability to import and export VorTech schedules. This is accomplished through a new file type - ".evg", or EcoTech VorTech Graph. Look for the "Schedule Options" drop-down on the right-hand side of each of your VorTech schedules.
  • Added the ability to power cycle devices from the Device Manager
  • Fixed several defects with saving and recalling VorTech schedules
  • Fixed defects with updating firmware on Radions using the Connection Manager

Thank you for the suggestions. Regarding item #1, we completely agree that a central repository for user graphs would be a great feature. In the very near future we will be releasing support for Facebook and Dropbox graph sharing.

Regarding item #2, the next release will include this feature. Keep your eyes out this week for the "overall brightness" slider when using Artificial mode. Please note that you can currently adjust the overall brightness of Natural mode graphs.

Regarding item #3, we are constantly on the lookout for 3rd party vendors and partners to integrate with EcoSmart Live. We will add this one to our short list.

Again we appreciate the feedback.

In reference to #1. While it is easier to import and export schedules I have not seen any sponsored sharing repositories. Has this initiative been abandoned?

This is where I stand. After 2 weeks of opening a number of different emails and using different browsers I was able to register and download the ecosmartlive. Now it has been impossible to install it I continue to get an error message when trying to install the connection manager. This is the error message:To open “EcoSmartLiveConnectionManagerSetup” you need to install the legacy Java*SE*6 runtime.

I called customer support and they assure me that if I deleted newer java updates that I would be able to install the connection manager. I have done that, well think I have, and I continue to get the same error message. Man this is so frustrating, I have the lights that I really wanted and cant do nothing more than basic settings.

Can someone please help me, what do I need to do here now? How can I erase java totally out of the computer so I can install the java version that allows the connection manager to be install, or is this crazy?

Back