The road to the Up grade......

I was given that pice from dj orin back in the day, about 3 and a half years ago. I still have the oridional pice in my tank that was given to me. If you want you are more then welcome to some blue tipped stag, and also some german peace digi if you would like. If I can get a duncan head off, It is all yours

This thread is really picking up speed....
snowball_iStock_000007725565XSmall-422x200.jpg

Still dosing 3 caps of alk every day to keep alk at 8.5 ( funa marine testkit)

3 caps of cal 2 times a week to keep cal at 490 (saliferd test kit 1 and a hafl years old :0

Future plans:

I am going with new test kits in May.

Hanna checker for alk and po4.

My alk checker broke and I sent it back it was not working.

The phosphate checker a friends kid threw it across the floor and i used the repl. money to buy coral lol.

Coral update: still ful extentions and grow is visable.

I do have some risidual green algie lefy on some rocks but the clean up crew is dealing with that now.

Filtration:

I am running a octo extream 160 cone skimmer with red dragon needle wheel and a mtc 250 with a mag 9.5 cranked all the way up.

I am using 75 grams of gfo and 45 grams of carbon. The carbon is changed once a week with a water change, and the gfo is changed every 2 weeks.

I am running esv salt.

My friend Remi, took this with his camera when I had the old tank set up back last year when I was keeping zoas and no sps but shhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Do not tell stan that lol.

PictureE510104.jpg

Fts

2011-05-03005708.jpg

The limited DR. Harry green special.

2011-05-03010008.jpg

A bunch of other stuff I have the blue ora stag in there some where and the pearl berry is in the back
2011-05-03005941.jpg

I PRESENT MY REEF TANK

I would like to STRESS that the photos have not been edited in any way. (think what you want)

P1000810.jpg

Back