The time has come...an explanation

Man, that's cold.

Rik knows I'm playing. I was actually trying to get a few Giants fans to come crawling out from the holes.

Rik, when you get back in you have access to anything I have in my tank, and since you have season tickets, lmk a game and maybe we can get a group of OGs to go. Sorry Cory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if I want to quit I can't my wife believe fish tank bring luck and prosperity it's a Asian fengshui thing.

Mark, Jorden is awesome. I’m not offended at all. Quite the contrary I thought it really funny. The day I become a Giants fan is the day when Richard becomes a Dodgers fan. Jordan, I’d love to catch a game with my reef brothas! I have so many friends because of this hobby. I’m truly blessed.

Rik knows I'm playing. I was actually trying to get a few Giants fans to come crawling out from the holes.

Rik, when you get back in you have access to anything I have in my tank, and since you have season tickets, lmk a game and maybe we can get a group of OGs to go. Sorry Cory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D

I really do wish Rik well!

I did take a 9 year break from the hobby to establish my family but came back with a vengeance.

Now I make those little rugrats help with the water changes, thought the older rugrat is now taller than his mother and has worse BO than I do.

Seeing all Rik's stuff for sale is hard to watch. But I get it, it's a hobby that requires a lot of attention and when you can't give it, it becomes depressing. I was about to get out a few years ago when hit with Bryopsis again and murdering my entire SPS collection.

Rik mentioned fluconazole and it gave me a huge moral boost. Now I spent my weekends getting hustled on coral and trying to convince cory (mxreefer) to get back in.

I'm sure it will be a huge relief once everything is gone and we have such a good local group when and if Rik dives back in, it'll be plug and play.

I did take a 9 year break from the hobby to establish my family but came back with a vengeance.

Now I make those little rugrats help with the water changes, thought the older rugrat is now taller than his mother and has worse BO than I do.

hah. our oldest same boat. to cool for us and hides in his cave only to show traces of his presence in the late hours. but the younger two love the hobby and helping me with maintenance and picking out fish and coral.

Rik, you clearly have what it takes to always be happy in life. Nothing is more important than that. Keep in touch and best of luck in whatever life brings you.

On a much less serious note: As a life long Red Sox fan, I want to thank the Dodgers for losing so quickly last year. Shall we do it again this year!! :lolspin::lolspin:

Rik, you clearly have what it takes to always be happy in life. Nothing is more important than that. Keep in touch and best of luck in whatever life brings you.

On a much less serious note: As a life long Red Sox fan, I want to thank the Dodgers for losing so quickly last year. Shall we do it again this year!! :lolspin::lolspin:
I will always be in touch with you Art. So who will you root for when Dodgers play Yankees ;)

I'd like to come down and visit and see the tank.

I will always be in touch with you Art. So who will you root for when Dodgers play Yankees ;)

I'd like to come down and visit and see the tank.

Come on down! Let me know what works.

If the Dodgers play the Yankees I'm a Dodgers fan for sure. My two favorite teams are the Red Sox and whoever is playing the Yankees!!

Come on down! Let me know what works.

If the Dodgers play the Yankees I’m a Dodgers fan for sure. My two favorite teams are the Red Sox and whoever is playing the Yankees!!
That's what I say about the hated Giants. I hope we do get another shot at your Sox. If we do, as a season ticket holder I'll have tickets.

I'll be texting you to figure out a good time. I have a lot to tell you

Good luck with everything Rik. If you're ever down in the Torrance, area, let me know so you can check out my tank and you can get that bug again. :) Thank you as well for the baseball talk as well. My son is playing 60/90 now and that throw for him from Home to 2nd is a long one (he's only 12).

Good luck with everything Rik. If you're ever down in the Torrance, area, let me know so you can check out my tank and you can get that bug again. :) Thank you as well for the baseball talk as well. My son is playing 60/90 now and that throw for him from Home to 2nd is a long one (he's only 12).
I remember those days like it was yesterday Mike. Have him long toss. Lots of long toss. Start from a shorter distance and work it back until he's long tossing and then him work it back up. In two years he'll be so much bigger and stronger and throwing darts to second.

The hobby will miss you Rik. Hope the best for you and your wife. You got my number when you need something.
Thanks Darrell

thanks Mark. I'll be seeing you

Good luck Rik. You're a real nice guy and I hope everything goes well for you. God knows best.
thank you Hamid

Back