The Time Is Finally Here...

To Pearl's credit he had a play called at the end and the players didn't run it.
Yeah, I read that after. However, me thinks that's not the first time we've shot up a crazy 3 when we needed one
point this year.

+1 on frustrating to watch, even when we win most of the time.

Yeah that's like the 4th or 5th desperate 3 when the team had several seconds at the end of the game this year if I had to guess:rolleyes:

ZOMG - TN must have a trademark on catastrophic 2nd half collapses. Sometimes, like tonight, they overcome them. A 18-2 run by Arkansas? Seriously?

Chris (since I know you're reading this, lol), is your 70 cube like 24"x24"x16 or 18? I saw one of those at Aquatic Marine... pretty sweet tank with central overflow, but like $400 something?!?

And now Hamilton says he was misinterpreted, Pearl says he was surprised by the comments, and Hamilton issues an apology to Pearl? Huh?

Why didn't Hamilton shut his face or say what he wanted to say? Hyperbole isn't a virtue two days before your team is in the NCAA tournament. Either Hammy is way smarter than I give him credit for or way dumber.

GBO (&W)! Lol

2011-04-16_14-22-07_241.jpg

It was super cold and windy. There were maybe 30k, but there was a constant stream of people leaving the whole game. At halftime, it looked like everyone got up to go to the bathroom at once, except most didn't come back. Mass exodus, lol.

I DVR'd it and am watching it now. I guess we can blame the cold for the poor turnout...not that we have ever had huge turnouts at the spring game.

How'd they arrive at that very precise number? lol
They weren't scanning student IDs at the gate like they usually do.
Even if that # is close, that's a good turnout considering the weather.

Not sure how they arrived at that number, probably project for a graduate student with nothing better to do;) It was reported by ESPN.

Am I the only one that just isn't very excited about the upcomming BBall and football seasons? Kinda weird as I'm usually a nut just giddy with anticipation. It's almost like I dread hearing any major news because chances are it will be bad...especially since the players there hanging out for the summer are on the strip right now :lol:

Back