Things for sale....Lakeland

bkwudzjeep

O|||||||O
I have lots of items to sell. Everything is in great condition unless otherwise noted. The dates on the pics are wrong, these pics were just taken in mid-Feb.

I had a 300 gallon (sold already) that I never could get set-up and had everything I needed to, then I moved and the only room in the house that would hold an 8' tank comfortably is uninsulated from the heat. I was waiting to see what I needed for my transfer of tanks to a 90 gallon, and now I need to sell everything I have accumulated and don't actually need.....you all know what I'm talking about....:)

Anything would be preferred if picked up, but have noted which items I will ship.

1) Sealife systems acrylic sump-- $50 (pick-up only)
-drilled for 1" bulkhead (I could probably find a bulkhead if needed/wanted)
-29.75" x 10" x 15.75"tall
-has acrylic piece for filter sponge if needed/wanted
-I did have a piece of acrylic that I cut to hold a filter sock, if I can find it, it's yours

14976sumpimage001.jpg

2) Red Sea turbo skimmer XL w/pump that came with it-- $50 o.b.o (pick-up/or split actual shipping)....this is probably mainly for parts. I think one of the inside pieces is broken as well, but not totally sure....it wobbles more than I think it should.
-it had a crack in it when my dog knocked it over (I have since patched with weld-on)
-I did buy a mazzei (sp?) type of venturi that you can have...it itself was over $15 new and has only seen freshwater for a test

14976image002.jpg

3) Hamilton 175w magnetic halide ballast with mogul--$75 shipped
-no bulbs or reflector
-mogul cord is pretty long....8-10 feet
-plug and chug, 3-4 years old

14976image009.jpg

4) MD-55 pump (Iwaki clone) brand new in box--$115 shipped
-Inlet/Outlets are 1" barb fittings
-same specs as the Iwaki MD-55 I believe
-1080 gph @ 4'

14976image027.jpg

5) Little Giant 3-MDQX-SC -- $80 shipped
-1100gph @ 1ft head; 1000gph @ 3ft head; 875gph @ 6ft head; 590gph @ 10ft head
-1in FNPT / 1in MNPT
-has some rust on the base and pump (only cosmetic), 3-4 years old

14976LittleGiant001.jpg

6) AmpMaster 3000 pump -- $165 obo shipped
-has not leaked when tested a year ago, I don't think it has the new seals ($26 @ Marine Depot), but not sure
-has new unions
-surface rust on base and little on pump shaft itself (normal wear and tear)
-have not used for a while and sitting in box for last year...unsure on age....was bought used as a spare
-1.5" unions

14976image020.jpg

7) Lumenarc III reflector only --$90 shipped
-has a minor dent and a scratch on the back, I don't think it would affect performance....this thing bounces TONS of light back
-had it for a prop tank, but the buyer did not need it
-no hanger/mogul included
-19.5ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ x 19.5ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ x 8.5ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ tall

14976image001.jpg

8) Aquanetics 1/5 chiller (sale pending)
-Slimline design, with controller

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/14976image015.jpg

9) Box O' VHO Ballasts and endcaps --$35 shipped
-I honestly don't know much about these. I never used them myself, but they came with the 300 gallon when I got it and I just found them. They had 8 ft bulbs with them, but I have trashed them.
-From research, one is an Ultralife Sun Seeker vho "smart" ballast and I'm not sure on the other one. Appear to be fan cooled and the fan spins very freely. The wiring diagram is on the ballast.
-There is also a wire harnesses, 8 endcaps, however 2 appear to be worn.
-Could be a good deal for a DIY'er???, or just someone who knows about these.

14976image024.jpg

10) ETSS 800 Gemini w/ NIB MD-55 (Iwaki clone) -- $450 shipped in 2 boxes (1 with skimmer body, 1 with skimmer top and pump)
-Skimmer is very clean, great condition
-see above specs for the pump
-for more info. on skimmer: http://www.superskimmer.com./etss_800.htm

14976image016.jpg

11) Aquanetics 25w UV Sterilizer -- $60 shipped
-needs bulb
-measures about 22 inches with the diameter around 5 inches (including the sterilizer itself, hosebarbs, etc.)
-has transformer integrated in plug
-3/4" hose barb in/out

14976image007.jpg

12) Aqua 40w UV Sterilizer without wiper --$135 shipped
-bulb has 5-6 months life left
-has external ballast box
-around 41 inches with the diameter around 7 inches (including the sterilizer itself, hosebarbs, etc.)
-3/4" hose barb in/out

14976image004.jpg

this is a start.....more to come.....:D

I typed this up a while ago and just now put it on.....

#8 (slimline chiller) is sold/shipped already

#11 (Aquanetics 25w UV) is pending/spoken for

everything else is available.

Hi cschweitzer:

I measured about approximately 30.5" from the base to the top of the skimmer cup....btw.....last nights "family guy" was pretty funny (noticed in your interests)

Last edited:
#3 Metal Halide 175w sold
#4 (MD-55) pending pick-up
#9 (box-o-ballasts) pending pick-up
#12 (Aqua 40w UV) pending pick-up

Sump, Red Sea Skimmer, Little Giant, AmpMaster 3K, Lumenarc III and ETSS skimmer and pump still available.

MD-55 pump SOLD
25w UV SOLD

I am no longer selling the skimmer with the pump I originally was told would work. I am pretty sure a downdraft skimmer needs a pressure pump, and since the pump I have has hose barbs, I am pretty sure it is just a circulation pump. Soooooo,

----I have another MD-55 pump for sale at $105 shipped
-Inlet/Outlets are 1" barb fittings
-same specs as the Iwaki MD-55 I believe
-1080 gph @ 4'

1) Sealife systems acrylic sump-- $45 (pick-up only)
-drilled for 1" bulkhead (I could probably find a bulkhead if needed/wanted)
-I did have a piece of acrylic that I cut to hold a filter sock, if I can find it, it's yours

2) Red Sea turbo skimmer XL w/pump that came with it-- $40 o.b.o (pick-up/or split actual shipping)....this is probably mainly for parts. I think one of the inside pieces is broken as well, but not totally sure....it wobbles more than I think it should.
-it had a crack in it when my dog knocked it over (I have since patched with weld-on)
-I did buy a mazzei (sp?) type of venturi that you can have...it itself was over $15 new and has only seen freshwater for a test

6) AmpMaster 3000 pump -- $165 obo shipped
-has not leaked when tested a year ago, I don't think it has the new seals ($26 @ Marine Depot), but not sure
-has new unions
-surface rust on base and little on pump shaft itself (normal wear and tear)
-have not used for a while and sitting in box for last year...unsure on age....was bought used as a spare
-1.5" unions

7) Lumenarc III reflector only --$80 shipped
-has a minor dent and a scratch on the back, I don't think it would affect performance....this thing bounces TONS of light back
-had it for a prop tank, but the buyer did not need it
-no hanger/mogul included
-19.5ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ x 19.5ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ x 8.5ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ tall

10) ETSS 800 Gemini -- $350 shipped in 2 boxes (1 with skimmer body, 1 with skimmer top)

12) Aqua 40w UV Sterilizer without wiper --$135 shipped
-bulb has 5-6 months life left
-has external ballast box
-around 41 inches with the diameter around 7 inches (including the sterilizer itself, hosebarbs, etc.)
-3/4" hose barb in/out

I will of course take off shipping if items are picked up.

Thanks again for looking! I will putting these items in the Used Goods forum soon, just want to see if didn't have to deal with shipping.

I have some tanks too.....$1 per gallon
15 gallon----24.25" x 12.5" x 12.5" (l x w x h)
20 gallon----30.5" x 12.5" x 12.75" (l x w x h)
30 gallon----36.25" x 12.75" x 16.75" (l x w x h)

........I also have an overflow brand new, never in the water. $35 picked up.

14976overflow001.jpg

1) Sealife systems acrylic sump-- $50 (pick-up only)
-drilled for 1" bulkhead (bulkhead included)

2) Red Sea turbo skimmer XL w/pump that came with it-- $45 o.b.o (pick-up/or split actual shipping)....this is probably mainly for parts. I think one of the inside pieces is broken as well, but not totally sure....it wobbles more than I think it should.
-I"m sure you could get creative and make something from this

3) ETSS 800 Gemini w/ gate valve-- $350 split shipping or pick-up
-I've read a Mag 12 works great with this skimmer

4) Overflow brand new, never in the water. $35 picked up

TANKS:
15 gallon----24.25" x 12.5" x 12.5" (l x w x h)(pending)
20 gallon----30.5" x 12.5" x 12.75" (l x w x h)

Back