Thinking about selling large blue carpet with clowns

Travis1787

Anyone who has seen my tank knows I have a large royal blue carpet anemone. Its probably my fav thing in my tank I paid $300 for it a good 3 years ago from FAOIS and it is now easily 13 to 15 inches round. It now has a mating pair of true percs that host in it.

It kills me to consider selling it but money is tighter then usual and I'd rather have cash for other tank needs right now.

I'm not sure on a price cause I'm not even sure I want to sell it yet but If anyone is interested let me know .... The clowns would be sold with the anemone as a package they lay eggs constantly.

I've seen the purple go cheap like $250, red and pink ones have been going for $1200. A blue I dunno lol

Yea this one was $300 at 10-12" with no clowns

It's 13-15" now and would include the pair of clowns that live in it

The red/pink ones are so insane tho! I always wanted one

Even if they touch on a regular ?

Incidental touching is not an issue at all. However, if they don't have enough room to both find their "happy spots" then they might start competing for the same area or will always be on the move.

I have a couple interested in just the carpet for $300 and clowns sold separate... Id rather well together but I'm weighing options

Offers still welcome

Seems most offers are for just the carpet

Id do $320 for the carpet alone

If interested let me know ��

I have to say. I went to pick up some LEDs from Travis this past weekend and pictures do not do this thing justice. This thing is huge and amazing. I honestly think that you could get a 32 biocube and fill it with just this nem. I am not joking here.

Beautiful and very blue are understatements in this case.

I have to say. I went to pick up some LEDs from Travis this past weekend and pictures do not do this thing justice. This thing is huge and amazing. I honestly think that you could get a 32 biocube and fill it with just this nem. I am not joking here.

Beautiful and very blue are understatements in this case.

Thanks man! It was nice meeting you !

The big blue carpet is still for sale I have two people interested in buying it but nothing confirmed yet. Just updating the thread

Back