Thinking of taking a break

fish crazy

If I could move all these fish at once I would sell for $900. no low ballers this is below wholesale price. If interested PM Again I am not interested in spliting up at all.I am not selling any equipment. Just shutting down for a bit. this is what I have Tangs Dussumieri L, Powder Brown, Powder Blue, both ML. Arkillies ML, Yellow ML, Sohal MS, Blue Hippo L, Flame fin M, Chevron ML, Naso Blond XL, Atlantic Blue ML, Orange Sholder XL, Purple tang L, Wrass 2 Cleaners, Mystery wrass, Six Line Wrass, 1 by color laker, Blue Jaw Trigger, Flame Hawk,1 Clown,2 Five inch clams, 1 7to8 inch clam. Low ballers will be Ignored!! This is a smoken good deal for someone who wants to hit the ground running. I will send pics to serious only.Thanks for looking

wow, that's a lot of fish. any plans to part out if you can't sell the lot? been looking for a good price on a PBT.

edit: nvm. i looked at your older posts and you're way too far away in Riverside. glws.

NO plans to part out anything I have no problem letting this thing run. This is an atempt to shut down for a little while. I wont be selling any equipment for I will set up again.(((((!!!!! I dont want to sell a fish at a time you could never catch them anyway and the thought of having all those strangers at my home isnt happen))))))))!!!!!!!.Sorry to be so blunt it is what it is a good deal for someone that knows its worth.All fish go together NO SPLIT A UP A

Last edited:
PMs returned again fish only thanks. ALL FISH TOGETHER NOT SPLITING UP please read the post I dont want to waste mine or your time thanks. I swear I think some people are putting me on.

Last edited:
NO plans to part out anything I have no problem letting this thing run. This is an atempt to shut down for a little while. I wont be selling any equipment for I will set up again.(((((!!!!! I dont want to sell a fish at a time you could never catch them anyway and the thought of having all those strangers at my home isnt happen))))))))!!!!!!!.Sorry to be so blunt it is what it is a good deal for someone that knows its worth.All fish go together NO SPLIT A UP A

Well since we are being blunt I would estimate the chances of finding someone who wants all the fish at once to be somewhere south of a billion to one.

I dont think there is anyone who has a tank big enough to add all of those fish at once without crashing their tank. I would pretty much plan on keeping the tank running at this point.

This may have happened. Or they just realized it would never happen and are trying convince us it did. You know the community and who is able and ready for such a purchase.
May see them in a store. Or Craigslist.

I was going to sell all my live stock and the deal fell through. I dont want to spend day in and day out cherry picking my tank but I want shut it down. $100. for my sohal $25 for my yellow $40 for my hippo $90 for the purple $20 for the flame fin $140 for the arkillies $100 for the chevron $40 for the atlantic blue $40 for the orange sholder $40 powder brown $40 for the powder blue $80 for the dussumieri $20 for the flame hawk $20 for the six line $60 for the naso tang $40 for the mystery $10 for the clown $40 for the blue jaw $25 for bycolor laker PM with phone# and I will call back. Idont know what to do with all my tonga branch yet I have to weigh it still and I might dump it to I will post on that when I figure it out.These fish if bought together get along well and are all very healthy the all eat seaweed flake pellet frozen foods. I do have 3 large clams dont remember what they are but will figure that out to. thanks for looking again PM if interested.,

Hey all Im returning all your PMs as fast as I can thanks a bunch keep em coming.So far everything is still available somme stuff getting more intrest than others but nothing confirmed yet. thanks

Back