This is BAD!!!

forddna

I'm already looking at my tank and thinking........a 10 footer would be so much nicer......

Somebody slap me.

Re: This is BAD!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12861762#post12861762 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by forddna
I'm already looking at my tank and thinking........a 10 footer would be so much nicer......

Somebody slap me.

yesyea1.gif

youve got the bug LOL...
pocket book get ready ....

its only a bucket of salt more...
i can make this much off of my old setup...
the bigger the water volume the more stable..

Yet another victim of "Tank Envy".

I keep trying to talk Mrs. Grouper into letting me convert the pool.

If I could raise Mahi in it, I think she'll go for it. :lol: :lol:

been there done that, i gotta keep resisting the urge tho.....but then when i think of everything that was involved, i'm glad to do the 5 min to do water changes these days :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12862396#post12862396 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Thrashie
been there done that, i gotta keep resisting the urge tho.....but then when i think of everything that was involved, i'm glad to do the 5 min to do water changes these days :D
ditto never new how cool a nano was LOL :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12861877#post12861877 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
I'm stopping at 8'.

you can stop at 8' long but you can always go wider and deeper.

I would like an 8'x6'x4'

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12861877#post12861877 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
I'm stopping at 8'.

Yeah, I said that last year. Yesterday I said that I needed a new house so I could get a 12 footer!!

i like the longer ones you get more visual area if you go deeper than 2 or 3 feet i dont think you get the visual surface as 10 or 12 f long... plus bigger is always better..........

I talk a good game, but my husband would kill me. It's quite an ordeal getting any kind of large furniture or anything into our house.

I have always prefered deeper tanks due to the look and aquascaping options.
Nothing gets better than this IMOP:

http://www.oregonreef.com/images/photos/p_027_l.jpg

It was a sad day when that tank crashed.
I tried to mimic Steve's tank with my previous setup so I went 8' long and 4' deep and I actually ended up liking the secondary view down the side as apposed to looking at it from the front.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12862396#post12862396 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Thrashie
I can do a 60 gallon water change, including adding the salt to RO/DI water for the next change in 10 minutes or less, most of that time sitting down.

Back