This is what we need here in the u.s. !!

hottuna

frash-water-aquarium-LED-light-1413x1060.jpg

Australian tank..I'm guessing its about 8ftx2ft
I bet it's cheaper than all glass and easier to deal with..
Like the sides being a little obscured...great place to have a lagoon like area..
It won't happen here -I'm sure.

I believe one of the companies I got a quote from did combo glass and acrylic tanks. Don't recall the name atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im confused at why you think its not possible in the us...anything is possible here...plenty have made plywood tanks with a viewing window...

Im confused at why you think its not possible in the us...anything is possible here...plenty have made plywood tanks with a viewing window...

I'm talking about a commercial tank Mfr like marineland or aqueon making something like that .. or even AGE ,miracles,etc

You wont see it for sale here is what I mean.

I'm talking about a commercial tank Mfr like marineland or aqueon making something like that .. or even AGE ,miracles,etc

You wont see it for sale here is what I mean.

If they do their research, they'll probably find that there is no mass market for it.

I’m an Aussie, and whilst this looks very functional and I am sure it suits retailers etc very well, and possibly some hobbyists as holding or hospital/quarantine tank (as previously suggested), there is no way I would ever consider this in my house as a DT. Apart from the industrial construction it is much too low and would need to sit on a bench of some sort.

Yes that would give you room to fit a sump underneath, but at this point either buy or make a proper stand with a more esthetically pleasing tank.

Back