This pics should get most of you fired up

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12286098#post12286098 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
Daisy Dukes need to make a comeback... I was always appreciative... :D

Ah the South:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12285635#post12285635 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
There would be something wrong with them on men.

I agree with this though... We'll leave the short shorts to Tebow and Kenny... :lolspin:

I remember when short shorts was normal. I remember my mom trying to get me to wear shorts that had an inseam about about 4 inches and HATING it. hah hah. I was a kid...maybe 4th or 5th grade?

I wore short shorts as a kid... I have pics of little Randy in Hawaii running around in shorts and a tank top... I was really brown back then...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12281680#post12281680 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EvilMel
I agree...he looks a little feminine in that pic.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Q: Who is Tebow? Did he go to UT? Is he part of the football program. I know who Payton Manning is and heard something about his brother...is that who this is?

Mel at first I thought that this was a joke. I figured all of this would have been covered in your weekly Monday morning meeting to discuss UT football in your department. Your department does have weekly football meetings right?:rollface:

Back