Thoughts on Rod's food

I use it, and all my fish seem to love it. All my clowns eat it --- pair of B&W Os, pair of Clarkiis, and a pair of pink skunks. (( my potter's angel, flame angel, and blue face angel love it too. ))

I use other foods too, but I am very pleased with it. Granted, it is easy for me to get at several LFSs, so I don't have to pay for shipping.

dont rinse it, i dont know about phosphates but my skimmer gets out the uneaten food before it can break down anyway

When i went over there he said that he does the best possible to ensure the least amount of phosphates...also rods is the only way to go

My fish love it too. You can order it online, but the last time I checked, it cost $42 to ship a $20 pack of it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12218388#post12218388 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DazedandConfuse
My LFS refuses to sell it. They said there wouldn't be enough of a demand for it. Is there a good place online that sells it?

i got my LFS to order 20 packs and they sold out in 13 days, and have continued to sell lots of it.

Back