Time for a break, selling off the livestock

Steve_Aquarius

I need to take down my saltwater tank as I have tried selling the complete system to no luck. I hope someone can
take good care of these fish, as I have been lacking in their care, and it is time to move on after many years. These
fish have all been in my tank for at least 3 plus years, some much longer. Being these are all in a 240 gallon 4 x 4 foot
tank, I will much prefer to have them all go to one person, as the tank's live rock will have to come out when they are
caught.

Asfur Angelfish
Sohal Tang
Coral Beauty Angelfish
Spotted Cardinalfish
black Ocellaris Clownfish
blue Haddon's Carpet Anemone

Over 120lbs live rock

Would like $400 for the above for a quick sale, also willing to take trades, best offers...

thanks
-steve

Hello....former reefer looking to possibly get back into the hobby in the coming months. Are you looking to sell the tank and equipment once the livestock is gone? I am in Superior so I could road trip to pickup. Any pics?

Very nice! If things do change, keep me in mind and shoot me a pm. I can't see the regular for sale forums due to my low post count.

Want to buy your livestock

Want to buy your livestock

Hey, I just read your post. I am setting up a new saltwater tank, 125 gal. I am interested in buying whatever you might have left, that depends what you still have, and what your asking?

My name is Doug and you can reach me at 612-224-5792.
Give me a call.

Back