Tired of 1" frags????

I agree with Tim, we must remember this hobby is about having patients. Weather will eventually clear up and will get our corals.

Does your supplier already have the corals in NY? Looking at the weather I don't see anything different until next week which looks like maybe more snow? I'll go with whatever the group wants. I would prefer not to sign any kind of waiver.

Well all I can say is that this is some crazy situation with weather throughout the country. I ordered a build your own clean up crew from Liveaquaria and they have been unable to ship to me as well (placed order on monday afternoon). Then I went on to another forum where Gary from reefpets has mentioned that he has canceled all shipments through this week as well.

The problem is that most areas in which the sorting facilities that handle the priority overnight (where the shipments go through such as Memphis) are getting crazy weather as well. Although it may be clearing up some parts of the country are getting hit with more cold. If you look at the fedex homepage they are monitoring weather in different parts of the country.

The other problem is that we are talking about colonies not frags and therefore it is a bigger box that the shipper must heat which is much more difficult to do.

I am hoping that we can get a shipping window early next week.

Any idea how it is looking for this week? If it gets much past this coming week I maybe be unavailable (very busy month for me). I know the weather looks better on the forecast.

Spoke to him yesterday and weather seems to be looking better in the forecast. He will check the forecast again Tuesday because they got 4 inches of snow today. But it seems to be clearing later this week.

Alright guys here's where we're at, weather is clearing in the sense that they have not been hit with snow, now it's rain which seems to freeze to Ice in the overnight hours. The problem seems to be with lows that they are having overnight which is when packages usually arrive and sit out in the terminal until morning. As of today the estimated delivery is Tuesday March 10. Of course this is assuming that the weather forecast holds true.

I have attached the invoiced I received when I paid for the corals. I just want to show that they have been paid for and am just awaiting for a chance to ship. I cannot apologize enough for the delay.

Hey guys sorry about the lack of info, I just got word that half of the sps did not ship well. Deal is still on. I do apologize for the lack of being able to come through thus far. I want you guys to know that I am constantly trying to push for delivery as soon as possible. So as to what now as far as I have been told half the corals are doing well and the other half should be replaced tomorrow so shipping to us on Monday for tuesday delivery. If at this point we still have no corals by Wednesday of next week I will be getting a refund aND will then proceed to refund you all your money. Thanks for understanding and being patient I did not foresee thsee issues.

Brother it not your fault, we have no control on mother nature. We need lots of patients in this hobby, just keep us update on as you have been.

Hopefully it was paid for with a credit card or PayPal so it can be disputed. If the supplier has not responded you need to file a claim. It will a long time. Please update.

Back