To Tank or not to Tank... Is there ever any Question???

fritzz1111

So, back before the Holiday's my lovely wife (Brandy) gave me the the big ultimatum.

She says "the 155 Hex that has been sitting empty in the living room for nearly a year, either has to be actively running or removed from the premises" (I know, I know... I'm a VERY lucky man). Needless to say, I chose activation! :celeb2:

Here's a pic of the tank back around Christmas. Personally I thought it completed the Holiday look. What do you think??

riGebIIXizC_TPp31f0Uz5Tz_hskBj3Y7D2D4r5-1w=w117-h207-p-no

I thought it would be kind of cool (and a good icebreaker for me) to document this most recent journey as I undertake this build and share it with other enthusiasts.

A little about me - I've been in the hobby (on and off) since high school (a little over 20 years). After a taking a break, I was lured back stemming from an obsession I began with FW Discus. That led me back to SW and I spent about six months on a 29g Biocube (modified) FOWLR in our bedroom. This went so well, I couldn't think of a better use for the empty 155 than to make it like my FOWLR in the bedroom, but on some serious steroids!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy. I do have questions and more than happy to share thoughts or answer questions you may have. Thank you for stopping by!

Back