Trade 60 gal rimless tank for pucani rock

ReefKeeper64

Wanna be a reefkeeper
I'm in the market for about 75 pounds of good pucani dry rock. Live might be ok but I don't like pests and would have to treat that. This might be a good trade for someone local. See picks in my other post if interested. Thanks

I don't have pukani rock but I do have a bunch of other rock. Probably about 100 lbs. You can pick what you want for the tank. I can text you pictures if you are interested.

Is the tank drill

It is a 60 gal deep blue tank and comes drilled new. There are two holes in the back left corner. One fits a 1" bulkhead, the other fits a 3/4" bulkhead.

In the picture below you can see the location where the tank is drilled. I have removed the weir.

bc07c881a5819d9649fb157b12f2d66d.jpg

It looks like clownman727 will be picking up the tank tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your inquiries. If anything changes I will let you know.

New these go for $549. Is it new, no. If you look closely you can see that. There is some minor dried up gunk of some kind in between the bottom brace and the tank. It's on the outside of the tank, not the inside so it's just cosmetic. Maybe some vinegar would get in there and do the trick? Who knows. Again it is used and cheap.

This is a great frag tank for $200. As of today I'd prefer cash but if someone has good rock I'll pay $1 a pound for it and if there is a difference, we can make it up in cash. If no takers, I'll just keep it in the garage for some future project that is bound to come up. No big deal either way. Again, measurements are 48x24x12in.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ttfile1.jpg
    ttfile1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tttfile.jpg
    tttfile.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0