Trouble Updating to Apex 4.33 firmware

Saltygram

I am having a tough time updating my Apex firmware from 4.32 to 4.33. I downloaded the file and ran the "Update Firmware" step. The Operation Completed as expected. However, according the instructions, after this step the Apex controller should show version 4.33 is running. Mine does not, even thought it said the operation completed.

I then clicked the "Update Web Pages" button and received the following message: The 'C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q1RYITWZ\www' folder does not exist.

I have both the Apex and my laptop hardwired into my home network, not running wireless.

Any ideas????

Only idea I can give you is to hop over to the apex forums and ask there. Those guys are always fast to respond and super helpful.

I actually got my ATO all hooked up and running properly with the help from a couple guys over there today.

I just posted there as well. We'll see what I get.

I hate doing these firmware updates. One time it goes flawlessly, the next time it takes days to figure it out.

I have found it necessary each time to connect directly to my controller. My son's video games make it impossible to just do a hard wire into the network.

When I can't figure out my electronics, I call in my kids or their friends. My daughter had one of her friends come over and he figured it out. I'm just not as tech savvy has I always need to be.

I have my vodka dosing setup and running.

I have it set to dose twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, splitting my daily dose.

What do others think is the best dosing strategy?

Back