Try again: Is anybody running an algae scrubber as primary filter.

Well he made good. I sent the busted ATS back, kicking and screaming and he refunded my money a week or so later. I could not have asked for anything better than that. If I decide to purchase another one, it will be from him. The design looks good.

Well he made good. I sent the busted ATS back, kicking and screaming and he refunded my money a week or so later. I could not have asked for anything better than that. If I decide to purchase another one, it will be from him. The design looks good.

Here is a DIY turf filter I made in a bucket... brought N and P to zero in a week:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12931276#post12931276

148489CleanedAndReady.JPG

Last edited:
SantaMonica- Nice project you've been working on. I'm curious about what kinds of corals you're keeping. Are they mostly softies/LPS or SPS? And what did you use to measure PO4? Tks~

Back