Tunze 5074 dispenser

russ13

Hello,
I have a few questions about the 5074 I was hoping you could answer.

Do you need to run the pump on a timer or can I just put it inline with my 3155 ATO system?

Can this unit sit in the dry area of my sump or does it need to be put in the Reservoir or the wet area of the sump??

Thanks

You want to have a 3155 that has been installed for a while and is totally debugged, basically you know that it is installed right and has broken in and won't overfill. The 5074 mounts inside your reservoir of RO water and every time the pump kicks on it pumps through and doses kalkwasser with every top off.

You want to have a 3155 that has been installed for a while and is totally debugged, basically you know that it is installed right and has broken in and won't overfill. The 5074 mounts inside your reservoir of RO water and every time the pump kicks on it pumps through and doses kalkwasser with every top off.

Thanks for the fast reply. Can it be mounted outside the water reservoir in a dry area or does it need to be in water? Right now I am using a jug as my reservoir for my ATO container

The reason for the in reservoir mount is kalkwasser is hard on hoses and plastic, so they harden and loose the stretch and can pop off which could be catastrophic in sump or dry. I would just change to a 7 gallon bucket and you would be all set.

The reason for the in reservoir mount is kalkwasser is hard on hoses and plastic, so they harden and loose the stretch and can pop off which could be catastrophic in sump or dry. I would just change to a 7 gallon bucket and you would be all set.

Ok thanks for the help.

if you mount outside the ato container put zip ties on all the fittings, you can also put it in another dry bucket just in case. I did that for a while and no leaks, found out it fits in my ato container, it was a tight fit but I should have done that earlier. Does anyone know how much you should turn up the Osmolator If running a Tunze calcium dispenser 5074?

Back