Tunze "fish care" ?

Sygnus

Hi !

I have 2 x Tunze 6055 + 2 X Tunze 6095 and at only 1 - 6055 working the "fish Care" function...." the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. The pump driver has been provided with a fish care function, which causes a revolution of the propeller every twenty seconds when the pump is at a standstill"

What the problem, what can i do ?

And one another question...what the different Tunze DC 9012.040 / 9012.041 ??

Thnaks for the help !

I would look very closely at the pumps, as fishcare changed a lot over time. The oldest pumps turned a couple revolutions and the newest ones the prop just rocks back and forth very gently, it does not even turn, it moves maybe the span of 1-2hrs on a clock and then just goes back. This was changed to reduce noise. Typically if the pump is restarting when it should be just in fish care this is a pump issue but it is complex and can be the power supply, the pump or the controller. It will likely require sending things in to test and determine the cause.

9012.040 is the AC pump with a conventional air control, 9012.041 is DC and has a speed controller used to adjust the foaming of the skimmer.

Thank You for the info !

Yes, the 6055 make big flow at feed pause, my oldest pump. I will watch the another 3, they are newer.

Thank you, so i can see the difference now between the 2 9012 motor. I have the 9012DC, so i need the 9012.041 electronic foamer!

Back