Turbelle 7410

In all fairness these pumps work fine on the majority of the worlds tanks, it is not the fault of Tunze that Americans have to be different in how our tanks are constructed and acrylic is a rare novelty in Germany owing to the lack or earthquakes and the very low price of glass. If we know ahead of time what type of tank it will be mounted on we provide apprpriate hardware or instructions at no extra charge. Their is actually a very nice solution using two rails for mounting the 7410 on an acrylic tank or perimeter braced glass tank. Admittedly in an ideal world you would have a local dealer who could walk you through the installation and provide the hardware at the point of purchase and this is what we are working towards. Tunze puts alot of research into everything they do including the mounting hardware and suction cups just don't cut it, who wants a 1000gph pump kicking up sand or even worse a $250 dollar pump being ground up by sand particles because it fell. I would like to point out also that every part is available and can be replaced individually on all of these pumps. They are a good long term buy. The 4002 you are interested in should be mounted through a 1.25" to 1.5" hole.

Roger, since the 4002 is not on your website...how do I order one? I noticed you take paypal, but i would prefer to pay by CC. Can I do that if I call you?

Back