Turbelle Stream 3 Beauty of the Beast

thanks for the info roger! Any idea which venders will be getting them initially? A 5 year warranty is incredible on anything electronic now a days.

Initially we had hoped to have them ready early September. So far all Interzoo products are on schedule except for the 6150. Before the board can start production everything has to work perfectly and fine tuning the sensitivity of the safeties as well as passing EMF filtering tests has yet to happen, after that is done it takes about a month to get the surface mount boards. All other parts even the packaging are now ready, but with no board we cannot start and at this time mid to late October seems the more probable release date.

Yes, the general interface is the same but the setting limits are different, currently a Stream DC is Off (0%) and 20-100%, Stream 3 will be 5%-100% and while off is possible, off and on cycling is not as the pump has a start ups sequence to bring the magnet into levitation and needs a few seconds to start, so if you turn it off it will have to run the start up sequence and cannot rapidly be turned off and on, wave mode is instead 5-100.

Largely true but the effect it creates is different in wavemode, a shorter wave that still has a directional component.

Any Update?

Any Update?

Roger is there any update on when the Stream 3 will be available in the USA?

Release worldwide should be very soon, by the end of Nov they will be here. They have cleared every test and regulation and production is starting, the manuals final revisions are all that remain.

Update

Update

Hey Roger it looks like the release might have been pushed back, one website shows the end of December 2016, any update?

Thanks!

According to Facebook they have started shipping, we have not received them yet in the US and I know initial supply is very limited but we do expect them within 2 weeks.

According to Facebook they have started shipping, we have not received them yet in the US and I know initial supply is very limited but we do expect them within 2 weeks.

Looking forward to the new pumps! My 3 old 6100's are barely chugging along after 10 years:) Of course, my 6105's are doing good.

The first 46 pumps arrive this Thursday, by mid next week many LFS's Marine Depot and Aquarium Specialty will have them, the first batch is sold out but some dealers may have them available.

Back