Two Clowns looking for a good home

dhgilley

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning on moving and I'd like to decommision my long standing tanks. I have two healthy clowns that need a good home. If you'd like them and have a safe home for them, please let me know and you can have them!

I live in Glenville, PA (between York and Hanover near the Codorus State Park).

I also have a freshwater tank with two beautiful Angels that need a good home if anyone is interested.

Let me know!

Dave Gilley
dhgilley@gmail.com

I really need to move it all... The clowns are in a 30 gallon tank and the Angels are in a 55 gallon... Hadn't really thought about selling the equipment, but if you're interested, let me know. I was primarily looking for a safe home for the fish, but if you needed everything and that would work, let's talk!

Dave
443-864-3039
dhgilley@gmail.com

Also, each tank has a wooden stand to go with it. The 30 gallon salt tank is running a Fluval 305 canister. The 55 gallon freshwater tank is running on two Fluval canisters - a 405 and a 105. You can have it all (except the 30 gallon stand - its a nice piece of furniture) as long as I know the fish will be taken care of... I could be talked into selling the stand though.

Dave

Bummer, I just tried to send a PM... the forum will not let me send a PM until I have 10 posts! I just signed up so I don't have enough... Would you mind giving me a call?

Thanks!
Dave
443-864-3039
dhgilley@gmail.com

Back