TWP -> Thursday January 14th, 2009 / PUB – TBD

rams

ramtheory
meet 6:30 "“ 7 ish PM at Tropical World Pets... the destination for eats has yet to be decided. In other words speak your 2 cents it ain't been hammered out yet! More to come"¦ for sure [4, shawr].

MEETS:
Tropical World Pets
8444 Watson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119
(314) 849-4020
http://www.twpstl.com/

EATS:
TBD (in effort to not confuse people given the area of this LFS location I regret that I am unable to determine the appropriate location of said place to eat as everyone's tummy is different and for some reason I think this said place will just come to me in private messages vision then determining the said place will be announced in this said thread or another said thread BUT given the mood I would like to through a chicken wing bone here the idea that we haven't had a good ol pizza joint in a while now might be the time"¦ cough Fortels cough cough Fortels. But let the jury decide!)

Later
rams

My stomach must be on your visionary wavelength because I had Fortel's Friday and Sunday and I'm not tired of it yet. :D

Uhmm, do you guys know that there is a Fortel's near there? Perhaps that would be a good place to eat. Just sayin'...

not a Fortels, it's "The Fortels". (you know the one, the one before there was another)

but hey great idea: I would have never thought of going there...

Dennis, are you going to call John and Chuck to let them know we are coming so they know to stock up on livestock and supplies:)??

Nah, we don't usually let them know, but I thought you had the next ten years of pizza nights all ironed out:D

It might not hurt to let someone know we are going to be there. Last time we showed up unannounced they had next to nothing in terms of livestock. I'm not bashing them, I'm just saying you can't plan for somthing you don't know about.

I will see what I can do and give them a call.

for the record... we have given them notice before and from a livestock perspective their stocking looked like it does any day of the week. Kind of like Velko's store. The best time to hit TWP is around consignment sale weekend. I believe a store should look ready for anyday of the week to be one of the best. But times are tough just like what has been said in many threads this year.

10 years psshhht! more like winging it.

Well, at least we can say we gave them the benefit of the doubt. If they don't want to make a good impression then I know of several other stores that do, and I'll let my money do the talking at one of them instead.

So as my head hit the pillow last night, I realized this is the night of Pinewood Derby time trials. Won't be making this one.

Who in the St. Charles area will be going that could take the Par meter for Reeferhead?

Back