Upcoming Bay Area event

ros_sco

Premium Member
This event sounds like fun. This is the first announcement for this years event found on Advanced Aquarist's online site. The official webpage still has last years info on it. Is seems that our calendars get filled up fast, so here is another option.

BAYMAC - Bay Area Marine Aquarium Conference, May 8

Where
Chabot College, Hayward, CA

All ages and skill levels are welcome to attend this free admission event, no club membership required. Centrally located between CA-101, I-280 and CA-87 Near the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds. Vendors selling corals and supplies. Manufacturers showing off their latest in reef keeping technology. Reef Clubs selling corals and supplies with all proceeds kept by the club. Noted aquarium authors speaking on topics such as "Your Next Reef Aquarium" and "Quarantine for Reef Systems". Massive raffle of which all proceeds are split amongst the (6) reef clubs with booths (BAR, NCRC, NVR, CVR, NCR and MARS). Don't want to miss any of the speakers, no problem; we'll have food and drinks for sale on site so you won't miss any action. Limited free giveaways from fine companies like Reef Nutrition and CaribSea.

All ages and skill levels are welcome to attend this free admission event, no club membership required. Centrally located between CA-101, I-280 and CA-87 Near the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds. Vendors selling corals and supplies. Manufacturers showing off their latest in reef keeping technology. Reef Clubs selling corals and supplies with all proceeds kept by the club. Noted aquarium authors speaking on topics such as "Your Next Reef Aquarium" and "Quarantine for Reef Systems". Massive raffle of which all proceeds are split amongst the (6) reef clubs with booths (BAR, NCRC, NVR, CVR, NCR and MARS). Don't want to miss any of the speakers, no problem; we'll have food and drinks for sale on site so you won't miss any action. Limited free giveaways from fine companies like Reef Nutrition and CaribSea.

That is last years info. I should have the new page up shortly :)

Your club is invited to attend and take a club booth to sell corals to fund the club. I have limited free club booths (9) so please have your BOD contact me ASAP. Just PM me from here, or my email provided here :)

can one of your clubs BOD contact me? I would love to include you in BAYMAC this year. I don't have any clubs that far up Cali and sure would love to have some representation :)

Back