Update For The Swap

psusocr

hey guys/gals,

since i must admit i hang out on saltwaterfish.com alot ( thats where i first started) i have recruited people for the swap.

i receved about 20 emails so far asking details about the swap and about fragswapper , so hopefully most of these people will be attending the swap and we will have alot more members!

just letting everyone know we should se alot of new faces!

That's great. It would definitely be nice to see some new folks, get some new corals, etc. Hope they'll make it!

alot of them said they were def. going to come check it out..so hopefully we can get about 10-15 new faces there

Get them to sign up for the swap at the fragswapper.com site. It helps us keep count for planning purposes, and also shows everyone how big the swap is. Big swaps bring more people and more corals :D

sanjay.

hey sanjay,

i gave them the adress for NCPARS as well as fragswapper.com and told them if they had any questions on signing up to just let me know, so hopefully they will be signing up soon if they already havent yet

It could be any of us, he could PM me, but I'd probably suggest Rick Pucciarella (rickyfins) or Brad Kindig (who is president, bmkindig).

We're always happy to get vendors, dealers, etc. along with us regular folks!

I would be glad to talk to potential vendors or anyone who is interested in the swap.

Here is my email if you need it. rickyfins@hotmail.com

Hey Scott Great spelling on my last name, not many can get it, or maybe you cheated but in either case kudos to you!

Heh, nope, didn't look it up, I always remember it's 1 c and 2 l or 2 c and 1 l or 2 and 2 or a 1 and 1... if I post it enough times, I figure I'll get at least some of them right.

Back