used tank?

Sorry for the delay. Its 36" long,18"wide and 21" tall.

p1010021.jpg

Also, I guess if I am going to have to drill more then a few tanks, Id like if you could pay like $5 to cover the cost of the bits, I would guess if everyt other person pays that it would cover the cost no problem :p

i took a friends tank breeder tank to boulder glass co and it cost me 25 dollars so kevins being very generous.

Come on down to kfennel emporium if you need a hole I’ll drill it. No one can beat our prices.... NO ONE!!

(now read really fast)
Kfennel is a registered trademark of Reef Central all terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Copyright November 2008

Kevin, where do you buy your drillbits and bulkheads? Keep in mind; I’m looking for the cheapest here.

Pretty funny you can buy bulkheads at animal attractions and other aquatic stores just bought 2 at 12 dollars a piece drill bits not sure bought one inch bulk heads.

Glassholes.com is ok for prices on both. Ebay is cheaper but you get what you pay for. Animal attractions as cheap if they have what you need but you can't call and say I need a 1 in cause they don't know what you are talking about IMO. Liquid kd has some too.

Yeah I bought one off of eBay that was 1 1/8 inch bit. Seemed to work fine for the 1 hole that I drilled but don't know how long it will last if I drilled multiple holes. I'm planning on going with Bean Animal's design for a silent return on my 75 gallon. so four or five 1inch bulkheads and a drill to cut a big enough hole for them(I think 1 3/4). Glass-holes seem like the best price so far. Thanks guys

Back