using this forum

hey dave, what calculations do you use with your baking soda? and what have you found works best in your tank (quantity)

I need to go ahead and order, I may just get two anyway and hold them till I get another fixture, or sell them to you whne you need new ones!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7931020#post7931020 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ironman2
cool thanks, someone else posted they get them from another site for $55 including shipping?

you might can I just choose to support those that support the club.... So I would either order from champion, premium, or hellolights. Thats just me though.

David is a recluse. Last I heard from him he was refering to himself as "Reefer God".....

Who knows

hey brandon or dave. our site wont let me post the last couple days? it wont recognize me, it keep telling me im a guest? ive reset the password twice it still wont work?

looks like you finally got in... did you have caps lock on or something? Just call me when you have something like that and i'll help you out..

I was messing with it at 10:30 last night, I figured you and angela were practicing for the grand finale next week!

Back