using this forum

ironman2

hey brandon and dave, I guess weve been talking about using this forum as well as our current forum so we can keep involved in the reefcentral site. whats yalls ideas. should we post identical threads or different topics or what?

Hmmm.... Not sure on that, but it is a great idea to get it going. What exactly are you thinking Brian?

well people are more likely to find us by brousing reef central, plus our surrounding clubs all use reef central, so that would get us more involved with the other clubs, they would be able to access our forrums without changing websites. more involvment I guess is what im saying?

its kinda like the kama sutra, sometimes you need a little spice to get back in the game! Sorry preacher but its true!

hey dave, you gonna come over tomorow after church?
ill be setting up my calcium reactor! (brandons gonna come supervise and make sure I dont screw something up). then you can get your frags out of my tank, and bring me some acans!!

what are you gonna do with those blastos, I know your not gonna keep them, So you might as well just bring them and well work out a deal!!

hey brandon, since I know you didnt write it down this is the glue I use.
HobbyTown , Extra thick, 10-25 second, Cyanoacrylic, MAXI-CURE, 2oz.
thanks ,man. Ill pay ya when you get here

I forgot I was talking to you and not dave, but I think david chooses to forget what he hears!! like the ringer on his phone!!!!!

hey brandon, have you noticed any coral growth in your stonies since you started reef nutrition? You know the fuzzy acro you and I got at capbay, three branches of mine have grown 1/2 inch this week!!! it hasnt shown any signs of growth since I got it 6 months ago. and all the sudden took off. my blue tip acro has grown too, everything in my tank is loving something right now?

i have noticed some improements, but didn't you also start keeping an eye on your alk?

I'm sure keeping your alk at the needed levels has probably played the bigger part of that.

Brandon

I just started with the alk in the last couple days, and dont think it is in line yet anyway? this growth started immediatly after using the reef nutrition. I dont know what it is but something changed

Yea its the food then... I bet if you actually started feed the Roti-feast which is more the appropriate size for SPS and trippled the recommended dosing you could get 3" in a week. :)

Back