Very Disappointed

moonyguy

Premium Member
Hi Guys

Dont have anything against you but I feel let down. I placed an order along with my friends here for 3 lyretail anthias (for myself), a foxface and sexy shrimp (for my friends). The whole order was made so I can get the lyretails on sale. Everything went well and this am I went and picked up the boxes and guess what! everything came except the anthias. I checked the packing list and it said there were lyretail anthias! But all I saw were the shrimp and the foxface :(( I am really upset that this is my second order (in the first order all my blue stripe clowns died within a few days one was DOA) and this got messed up too.
I called LA and they said that they were out of lyretails so I had to wait till they are available next time and they gave me a shipping credit too. It would be great if you can speed up the communication process between your Los Angeles Facility and the website so it can be updated faster.
I am thankful for your customer service but it would be nice if I had got my fish...just a little disappointed since I had been waiting so long.
Vishnu

The order was placed by my friend Shawn and the # is 2593443

Moonyguy,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your order. We apologize when we went to pack your order we ran out of the Anthias. We see that you called this morning and spoke to one of our friendly customer service agents. We issued a credit for the items and shipping as well as documenting your file to reflect our offer to sell them to you at the sale price when they are again available. We have forwarded your suggestion to our Internet department. We apologize as these are live specimens and we are constantly monitoring our live stock, it is difficult to have “real” time inventory. We strive to become more accurate with our inventory and welcome your ideas. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Stacie R
Technical Support
Drs Foster and Smith

No worries. I was just upset because I was too excited waiting for the fish...I will wait for order when they become available. I dont think this current incident will prevent me from ordering from you again....you treated me well and thats what matters in the end.
Thanks again for the excellent customer service.

Just want to let you know that my replacement order arrived. All fish are alive and I just finished acclimating them. So far they look great. Thanks for honoring the sale with free shipping credit and offering me the original sale price of 12.99. You guys are great.

Moonyguy,

You are welcome, it’s very good to hear you received your order and all are looking well! Thank you for taking the time to compliment our service. We wish you the every success with your new arrivals.

You may also wish to check out our hard goods as well. We invite you to celebrate Drs. Foster and Smith's 25th Anniversary year with us - a year packed with new specials, new promotions, new pet care information, and new savings in every catalog and online all year long.

Donna
www.liveaquaria.com Supervisors
Drs. Foster & Smith

Hey Donna

We got our hard goods order last week:) They all came well packed and intact. Thanks again. Just planning to get classes for summer figured out so I can register for the frag swap.
clear skies
Vishnu

Moonyguy,

Thank you for your orders! That’s great news! I look forward to seeing you there! We are all very excited about planning our best Frag Swap yet!

Donna
www. liveaquaria.com Supervisors
Drs. Foster & Smith

Just want to update you that all the fish are doing great and are eating extremely well and swimming around. Thanks a lot for the fish.

Back