Very interesting read.

Not new info regarding the dangers of palytoxins... BUT! Being that this is being reported outside of typical hobby news AND they stated LFS's don't label corals as poisonous; If I owned a store I would start putting up a warning sign and buy at your own risk disclaimer! Wait until the attorneys get a hold of anyone who has been effected by a coral that was purchased at a store and the dangers weren't disclosed. ;)

Not new info regarding the dangers of palytoxins... BUT! Being that this is being reported outside of typical hobby news AND they stated LFS's don't label corals as poisonous; If I owned a store I would start putting up a warning sign and buy at your own risk disclaimer! Wait until the attorneys get a hold of anyone who has been effected by a coral that was purchased at a store and the dangers weren't disclosed. ;)

Yup. I boiled my coral in water and the fumes killed me. That was its intended use right ;(

I read his post and he was not even %100 sure there were zoas on the rocks he boiled. I know that they can be poisonous but I bet something else was the reason for their illness.

Back